Latest News

BFG vid-460x300

BLACK STAR RIDERS RELEASE LYRIC VIDEO FOR ‘BOUND FOR GLORY’!

8 Comments

Check out the You Tube link below

The Single (mp3) is available to purchase from your local digital music outlet/s via the following link also:

8 comments

1. Chantal - April 8, 2013 5:36 am

Thanks for putting out the lyrics . A bit slow here at deciphering Lyrics with out reading the words, some might say its not the only thing I’m slow at but thats an other story . Anyway Love the song even more now . I love the line “He’s just trying to lose a little more slowly” hey hey .
    Well done guys . Look forward to hearing more BSR.

2. Check free full song from the best artists - April 9, 2013 2:00 am

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else
    experiencing issues with your blog. It appears
    as if some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.

Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This may be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Cheers

3. steveo - April 12, 2013 2:48 pm

great song guys. looking forward to album. great cover. hope to see you playing belfast soon!

4. jan vandeweerd - April 19, 2013 1:17 am

Sounds very good, real Lizzy sound and I am eager to hear more of it, hope you guys come to Belgium too very soon ………….

5. Smig - April 19, 2013 11:11 am

Excellant, Excellant, Excellant. Really looking forward to the album. Hoping you play Leicester or nearby.

6. Smig - April 19, 2013 11:13 am

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Really looking forward to the album. Hoping you play Leicester or nearby.

7. simon - April 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Just loved this track. Echoes the best of the classic melodic, yet driving rock that Lizzy pioneered and which lifted them above the rest of a superb bunch of bands that emerged from these isles back in the seventies. While Lizzy’s heart was, without doubt the late, and truly great, Philip Parris Lynott, for me it was Scott’s guitar revealed the soul of the band: complemented superbly by Brian and the glorious Gary. This track captures much of the excitement and attitude of that great band, tuned up for right now with Ricky’s heartfelt vocals, Marco’s ebullient bass and the rest of te crew coming on song superbly. All I can say is keep these gems coming, and I can’t wait to see you guys commanding a live audience sometime soon. This could well be the band my life has been missing.

8. Big Bogey - April 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Love it, can never give it 100% without Phil and from 74 Gary but guys what can I say, can not wait for the album 98% +. Lets have more more more. Getting the BSR tattoo next to my Thin Lizzy one. looking forward to the tour.