BLACK STAR RIDERS will be embarking on a full scale UK and Ireland tour this November/December with Special Guests The Dead Daisies www.thedeaddaisies.com and support from Western Sand http://www.westernsand.co.uk/ on all dates except Nov 29th.
THE DEAD DAISIES formed around the nucleus of Australians Jon Stevens (Noiseworks/INXS) and David Lowy (Red Phoenix/Mink), the powerful musical collective is completed by a lineup that speaks volumes. They include Charley Drayton (The X-pensive Winos/The Cult), Richard Fortus (Guns ‘N’ Roses/Thin Lizzy), Darryl Jones (The Rolling Stones) and Dizzy Reed (Guns ‘N’ Roses).
Marco Mendoza “We came across The Dead Daises when we were touring Australia and what a great band they are. I was lucky enough to play with them on their Aus tour with Aerosmith and again on the Uproar Tour in the US. It’s a pleasure to have them out with us in the UK!”
Ricky Warwick “We are all looking forward to having The Dead Daisies out with us. Its also going to be great to be on the road with Richard Fortus again.”
WESTERN SAND are four-piece southern hard rock revival band from Bournemouth, UK.
BLACK STAR RIDERS featuring THIN LIZZY members Ricky Warwick, Damon Johnson, Scott Gorham and Marco Mendoza together with drummer Jimmy DeGrasso (Alice Cooper / Megadeth), will be touring in support of All Hell Breaks Loose which was released in the UK through on Nuclear Blast Entertainment on the 27th May 2013.
Confirmed headline and festival appearances for BLACK STAR RIDERS in 2013 include the below.
- Friday 22nd Nov O2 Academy, Bournemouth
- Saturday 23rd Nov O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London
- Monday 25th Nov O2 Academy, Bristol
- Tuesday 26th Nov Junction, Cambridge
- Wednesday 27th Nov UEA, Norwich
- Friday 29th Nov Hard Rock Hell 6, Wales – FESTIVAL CO-HEADLINE
- Saturday 30th Nov Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton
- Sunday 1st Dec Solus/University, Cardiff
- Monday 2nd Dec O2 Academy, Oxford
- Tuesday 3rd Dec O2 Academy, Liverpool
- Thursday 5th Dec Ironworks,Inverness
- Friday 6th Dec Picturehouse, Edinburgh
- Saturday 7th Dec O2 Academy, Newcastle
- Sunday 8th Dec O2 Academy, Leeds
- Tuesday 10th Dec The Assembly, Leamington Spa
- Thursday 12th Dec Rock City, Nottingham
- Friday 13th Dec Ritz, Manchester
- Saturday 14th Dec Academy, Dublin, EIRE
- Sunday 15th Dec Limelight, Belfast
Tickets for headline shows are priced 22.50GBP / 25.00 GBP London (subject to booking fees) – Dublin is E25. Tickets are available on general sale through all normal outlets.
VIP Packages available for all shows – including meet and greet and special acoustic performance –via the VIP package link at: http://www.blackstarriders.com/